UPDATE: KEMP Technologies has posted video recording of webinar which can be accessed here: http://www.kemptechnologies.com/KEMP-lync-modality-webinar/
Slide Deck is available here:KEMP Lync Webinar
Kemp Technologies is hosting a complimentary webinar on November 8 where we will be discussing Load Balancing for Lync 2010 and 2013. I have included details about webinar below. You can signup using provided link below. Hope to see you there!
Learn about Load Balancing Microsoft Lync including real world examples from our panel of Lync experts:
- Alex Lewis principal consultant at Modality Systems and the author of Microsoft Lync Server Unleashed
- John Lamb Lync MVP, president at Modality Systems and a member of the original Microsoft UC development team
- Bhargav Shukla MCM from KEMP Technologies
In this complimentary 45 minute Webinar, you will discover:
- When you can get by with Lync’s built-in DNS lb capabilities……and when you can’t.
- What you can use for a reverse proxy with Lync, once TMG is discontinued.
- How load balancing Lync 2013 is different than Lync 2010 and how it’s not.
- Real world load balancer misconfiguration and how it can effect your deployment.
is there a second round or a recording of the webinar
There are no plans to run this webinar again, however, recording is published and is linked above in the post.